Mission: Encourages aging adults to continue active, healthy lives.
Vision: Exploring unmet needs, services, and existing services, opportunities.
Priorities for 2016:
- Continue efforts at the annual Community Fair in October.
- Do a needs assessment on Waushara County trails and parks to see if they are safe for older adults and those with disabilities.
- Inter-generational activities. (Partnering with the A+ program in the Wautoma school district)
- Food drive with local pantries.
- Increasing Committee Members.
- Technology education programs for older adults.