As the New Year begins, it’s a great time to have a medication review done during the Brown Bag Workshops held the Waushara County Dining Sites. The Brown Bag Workshop allows the pharmacist to speak with individuals about the role and optimal usage of various medications.
During the workshop, a pharmacist from Community Health Network, will meet with you one-one-one in a private setting to address adherence issues, resolve side effects or drug interactions, recommend the discontinuation or substitution of an inappropriate medication, or recommend a more cost-effective medication.
For individuals planning on participating, please bring all of your current prescribed medications in their original bottle, any over-the-counter medications, and any vitamins and supplements. This will be a first come, first serve basis. Below is the schedule for January and February. For more information and March’s schedule, call the Aging & Disability Resource Center toll free at 1-877-883-5378 and ask for Shannon.
- Plainfield: Friday, January 27, 2012 @ 11am – 114 W. Clark St, Plainfield, WI
- Coloma: Friday, February 3, 2012 @ 11am – 155 Front St., Coloma, WI
- Wild Rose: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 @11:45am – 500 Wisconsin St., Wautoma, WI
- Poy Sippi: Thursday, February 16, 2012 @11am – W2306 Prospect St., Poy Sippi, WI
- Wautoma: Friday, February 17, 2012 @ 11am – W8220 Cottonville Ave., Wautoma, WI